CureZone   Log On   Join
Juice and coffee

bobbyswitchblade Views: 9,095
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 132,716

Juice and coffee

Hello and thanks for your response. Since you asked- I am male- somewhere between a boy and a man- so I can't really relate to the estrogen aspects of this therapy. However I wanted to ask you or anyone reading this if you started out doing enema's on a daily basis and if that has effected you at all. I've done one nearly every day this week and at first was encouraged by an increase in energy but am now feeling drained and very light headed at times. I saw it mentioned that these enema's can exhaust the adrenal glands and wonder if that might be the case or if I'm undernourished in some way. I have been eating. Starting with apples and then oatmeal and now other whole foods along with olive oil. Have you actually read the book? Does she address the issue of going too fast or exausting the adrenal glands? In answer to your other questions- as I already said I have experienced relief from the first enema's but am now at a low point- I planned on giving it a rest today but it is always tempting to try to do something rather than wait when things are not going well. I doubt that what I'm experiencing now is a healing crisis as it is not what I've seen described, but it may be. My worst symptoms are brain-fog and fatigue- relentless for many years. I hope I hear back from you and am glad to answer any other questions you have for me. PS: Is there anyone else on this site taking this approach? Thanks, B

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)