CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Juice and coffee

betta Views: 8,945
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 132,730

Re: Juice and coffee

hi, i'm glad you're feeling a little better. i have floaters in my field of vision, too. and my fatigue is pretty bad today, too. sometimes if i'm not too tired, i can exercise and get my brain to wake up, but i didn't sleep well last night, and so today i can just about move. i had e-mailed kathryn alexander awhile ago, too, and i didn't hear back from her until today. she said she was sorry, she had been away for 10 days. i had ordered the book, but it sounds like it didn't get taken care of until today. she's probable behind. i had told her that i have chronic fatigue and she didn't say anything about fasting, but she did say about trying to stay on a low glycemic diet. i asked her if she has a way to do that in her book without eating a lot of animal protein. she said to try to have no more than a 1/2 cup of rice or beans at any one meal. i've been mixing several grains and grinding them and making them into a cereal type thing, and i'm sure i was eating at least 1 1/2 cups of that, so i've been overdoing it on the carbs, and i have to cut back. it's very difficult to figure out what to eat. i just remembered something else i read on her site. she talks about fasting and how it can be very hard on your body if you don't get the toxins out. but you're doing the enemas, right, so that shouldn't be a problem. but she also says that you don't need to try to get them out too fast, that can be hard on your body. i don't know if a young man should fast for too long of a period of time cause you need some nutrients to keep you going. it's just finding the right ones that don't make you tired. do you ever eat organic eggs? maybe if you had a green juice in the morning, a little later, 2 soft-boiled eggs, and maybe some vegetables, fruit, or whole grain toast with butter. do you eat butter? there's a lot of people now saying that good butter can be good for you. have you ever looked at the weston a price site? did eating seafood last night help you? seafood is very expensive, but it does seem like a good way to go. she also says about eating salads, and if you don't have a problem with digesting them, they can be very low carb, and delicious. when i get the book, i will send you some of her meal plans, til then we can just keep working on it. have you tried green apple, cucumber, and Celery juice?
oh, i better go, i have to make dinner. let me know how it goes. also, nor too many people seem to come to this forum, so i was thinking that if you post your question on the bowel clease forum, someone might notice it. maybe there are others out there stuggling with the same things we are.
talk to you later,
betta

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (2)