CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: about Julia's stuff

betta Views: 8,992
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 132,736

Re: about Julia's stuff

Good morning,
I had to move the messages over a little cause my computer was having a hard time getting to them.
If I forget to answer any of your questions, it's because I don't have that post with me.
Julia's stuff works really quickly, but I can't remember how quickly the bitters works to help digestion. I can't remember is it was just a gradual process or not. As far as pain goes, though, her stuff can help with that, sometimes in 5 to 15 minutes. I used to get a lot of migraines, and I could usually count on one of her formulas to take them away. The pain I've been getting in my chest I have discovered can be relieves with her Gold Coin Grass.
For now though, til you get it, you could look in a health food store for gentian, gentian + bupleurum, or Wormwood , and those would help, but hers is probably the best, and a very reasonable price cause it lasts a long time. Hers is a combination of gentian and bupleurum.
Also for now, since you are having discomfort, there are three drinks that you could choose from that might help. Dandelion tea, lemon juice or apple cider vinegar + honey in warm water(1 teaspoon each), or peppermint tea with honey. Just choose the one that sounds best to you and start there.
Using tumeric in your cooking is very good for the liver. That's what Julia's curcuma is from. Kathryn does allow 2-5 eggs a week and chicken up to 5 times a week. Do they bother you in moderation. Today I'm going to get some chicken breasts and cook them in my vegetable broth, add more parsley, tumeric, and some rice pasta. I can't eat a lot of chicken, but even just cooking it in the broth puts nutrients in the broth.
If you could take pancreatin with your meals, it might ease things up a lot. Kathryn says you really can't overdo it with pancreatin.
How did your chronic fatigue start?
Another thing I wanted to ask you is, do you have any sleep problems?
I have to run so I'm not late for church.
Have a good day, and I hope your feeling better.

Hasta la vista,
Betsy

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.098 sec, (1)