CureZone   Log On   Join
Rhonda Asks: 40-day fast & liver cleanse?

tsetsi Views: 44,887
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,079,389

Rhonda Asks: 40-day fast & liver cleanse?

Hi,
I am on day 23 of the Master-Cleanse and will be doing a liver cleanse after I finish. I plan on doing a 40 day fast. How many days after the cleanse do I have to wait to do this? Should I do the parasite cleanse before or after I do the liver cleanse? And how many days between these two cleanses? I am a novice at all of this. I have never done any cleanses or flushes, etc. I have always been really healthy (albeit overweight) except for chronic sinus/allergy problems.
Thanks for your help,
-------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Rhonda, sorry for the delayed responce on my behalf, i was busy moving and it took me longer than anticipated.

With regards to fasting, I recommend doing this cleanse Before the fast. You can do it after as well, but you need to wait about a week in order to get your body adjusted to taking food again. You can do it for 3-4 days, once a day and then rest about 3-4 days and then go again for another 3-4 days egg/lime cleansing. Enjoy it, it is really pleasant and fun and you get out a lot of stuff!

please share your results with the rest of us!

love and respect,

Tsetsi

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)