CureZone   Log On   Join
Marty Asks: I was diagnosted with celiac

tsetsi Views: 46,146
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,079,389

Marty Asks: I was diagnosted with celiac

hello tetsi
i['ve read your article on curezone how to flush liver easier.
i have a questions, if you can email me back.
i am about to try Liver Flush - first time in my live
ii've got hep b while getting blood in hospital about 10 years ago and 3 months ago i was diagnosted with celiac
do you think it is safe for me to have a liver flush?
there are some opinions that my body is too loaded with all toxins, and that is alos ans explanation why i['ve got celiac.
what is the difference between easier method - that you described and the regular one, e.g. dr. clark.
is the result the same?
any adices?

thank you
marty
-----------------------------------------------------------
Hi Marty, Yes, i think it is perfectly safe to have the flushes with the celiac condition. The condition prevents you from having glutten foods, and this potion is not one of them, so feel free to do the flushes as much as you need. The convetional flush is excellent. It gets green stones out the best. My flush is milder and it gets black gunk out of the liver. In general every flush is good, as long as it is practiced with organic ingredients and you take rests in between. Yes, i believe your disease is due to overloading of toxins in your body and as soon as you cleanse it, you will be fine. I also recommend that you use the home-enema kit that you can purchase at walgreens for under $20 and it is is free to practice every day. it will change your life. Love and peace!

Tsetsi

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)