CureZone   Log On   Join
Anna Asks: Hemp Oil

tsetsi Views: 46,687
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,079,389

Anna Asks: Hemp Oil

Dear tsetsi
greetings from winnipeg canada. I've been wanting to do the lime egg yolk Liver Flush and I was wondering if when you say don't eat or drink for three hours before and after would it be ok to consume water in that time period? oh yeah and i want to use hemp oil as an alternative. Do you think that's good.I'd like to start today.Please respond quickly cause i'm so anxious to begin.I have a good feeling about this.Thank you for this information and i'll let you know how it went if you care to know.

Bye for now sincerest regards Anna

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hi Anna, greetings from snowy Europe!

I am sorry for the delayed responce, but i have been busy moving!

Ok, regarding your question, I would not recommend you consume water. When i said do not eat, i also meant do not drink, as in, try not to consume anything so as not to dilute the strenth and potency of the potion. But if you feel like having some water, do not deny yourself that. Just try not to have anything by general rule of thumb.

Hemp oil is a great alternative. Any type of oil will do, as long as it is edible. I have never tried hemp oil myself, but i have eaten hemp seeds and they are delicious! Well enjoy and I wish you the best of results :)

Love,

Tsetsi

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (1)