CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Re: Hit the nail on the head

AHarleyGyrl Views: 5,744
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 957,328

Re: Hit the nail on the head

Thank you, you're not so bad yourself...

Some very good points you made:

"If you think that he can't sense his level of emotional importance to you just because you've never voiced it, you're sadly mistaken."

"Life is NOT "all about me,"

"My husband and I live on a very tight budget, and we have from the beginning. However, I would much rather count pennies with him at the dining room table and laugh our heads off over one of our adventures together than sit alone in a McMansion with a Hummer in the driveway and build an empty, lonely existence for my Self."

"Perhaps, you'll meet up with MY ex, my dear! He'll wine you, dine you, tell you what a wonderful person you are and...once you've entered into that legal, binding contract of marriage, he'll burn you down and leave you in emotional, physical, sexual, financial, spiritual, and mental tatters."

They avoid those types.  They are those types.

"Your daughter is watching you, closely, and you haven't taught her anything positive about being an empathetic, sympathetic, caring, loving, independent, self-sufficient human being."

I wonder, 2ss, if you've ever even experienced true, honest intimacy...intimacy does not equate sex and isn't confined to heterosexual relationships.

I'll give you three guesses and the first two don't count (as my mother always used to say when I would ask a silly question).

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.265 sec, (2)