CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: All about wombat for Lynn!

wombat Views: 9,633
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 882,741

Re: All about wombat for Lynn!

Hey Lynn!

Dengue fever...Kauai. Actually I must say that it was a blessing as that is part of the reason I found CZ...
I'll look into the brix stuff, eventually we'll have enough to sell... :)
We compost & use horse manure, hubby's really good at making soil, we have various piles here& there in various states of "readiness". We don't use pesticides or poisons we love our bugs(even the giant black widow that lives in the pumphouse). Oh, BTW, this year I've put in some herbs, too, to use in skin preparations...
And we also live in a little house, a little house that needs lots of work...we're getting one thing done at a time. I'd rather have a little old house on some land, though & honestly, who wants to clean a big house...not me!
We're NOT "landed gentry" as one might surmise, we've done it all ourselves, and to those who wax poetic about getting "back to the land"...it's a LOT of work, y'all are invited to come & help weed! and if you DON'T, no peaches for you!

Will look up Dan Skow...

No cadaver ankle for you, either? You should have seen the light in that docs eyes when he suggested THAT! *practice on someone else*... :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (1)