CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: good idea, Sandover

wombat Views: 9,692
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 881,354

Re: good idea, Sandover

Excellent post, agree 100%, especially the "joe blow"... :)

and I'd like to add that I feel absolutely GREAT after a CE. That was not always the case with a LF....

I think that the problem with using enemas, for most, is psychological. It took me a few times just to be able to retain more than 4-5 minutes. Whether that was due to the feeling of pressure/urge to release or the long forgotten toilet-training years and a fear of lack of control, I don't know. Probably both.

It feels good to get over those things and benefit from the process:)

please report on the iocoffee enema, brave soul. All in the name of science:) I do know that Trapper's ioenema was quite productive. He reported in lurid detail(I still love him, though:).

I did my part(the all in the name of Science part) the other day, took 400 mg. niacin and did a vigorous skin brushing whilst flushing. OMG I got so light-headed I had to lay down...still not sure what exactly happened...but I lived, no ill-effects. I think I moved a lot of cellular waste out...all at once.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.283 sec, (1)