CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: All about wombat for Lynn!

wombat Views: 9,906
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 881,687

Re: All about wombat for Lynn!

Thanks, Lynn, we are certainly blessed to have you here:)

I'd say that you're a grad student and I'm a freshman in all this.

I found CZ a year ago while googling....hmmm...coulda been "silica"(as my husband had a spiral fracture of the humerus, or, coulda been "hives", as I had dengue fever last spring, and suffered reoccurring hives for a good 2-3 mos. after the fact, or, coulda been "arthritis"...in fact, I'm pretty sure that that's what it was, as I learned shortly thereafter that the liver(excuse my lack of technical jargon) "governs" the synovial fluid that surrounds the joints. I was diagnosed with Arthritis 2 yrs ago, in my ankle, at the site of a bad dislocation/break. I was offered a few choices as to treatment...cortisone, steroids, a fake ankle, an ankle fusion, or a !!!cadaver!!! ankle. I refused all options...BTW, this ankle had not given me trouble throughout my life. I am and always have been, very physically active. Occasionally my ankle gives me a (usually false) weather report.

For the most part, I have avoided western medicine like the plague. I have seen loved ones die of the treatment and I was subjected to various drugs to treat eczema as a child. Sooo, I've known what NOT to do, but my knowledge on what TO do has been lacking... I have known enough over the years to keep myself quite healthy, although once I hit my 40's, I realized that it wasn't enough. Along with the "arthritis" diagnosis, I was experiencing pre-menopausal mood swings & hot flashes/night sweats. The mood swings were miserable. A bad mood would catch & hold me, I'd get into negative thought loops & I honestly couldn't see my way out of them. BTW, in TCM, the liver governs the chi and is responsible for maintaining an even temperament:) In western medicine, the liver regulates the hormones...

So I, like a lot of CZ newbies, discovered liver flushing...I've done 11 in all, the last 4 were stone-free. As a result of that & other cleanses & adjustments to diet(such as giving up dairy, until I find a raw source) my "arthritis" is gone, as are my mood swings.

Compared to others stories I've read here, my story is nothing. I believe that avoiding drugs and maintaining a high rate of physical activity has certainly helped there. But I do feel that if I hadn't found these protocols, I'd be miserable today..

and then...IODINE! It all started with the Dr. Stan/Dr. Flescha interview posted by V. I had always heard that FBD was "benign" & "common". Anyway, my journey of learning on that is all in these archives... :)

On a personal note, we garden & have a young orchard. We live in high desert(although this land was heavily forested a couple hundred years ago). We are blessed to have water run-off from the Sierra so water is not an issue, there's a LOT, it's just all underground. We've put in around 40 trees, I'm guessing that 30 or so are fruit trees(apple, peach, pear, apricot & cherry). We've also put in blackberries, raspberries...etc. Our garden is a surprise every year, due to the variable climate. One thing that we've done consistently well with is melons, many varieties...ever had a charentais?

Oh, and BTW, the ONLY thing that has ever proven to cure MY eczema is TCM:

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=341146#i

My X is an acupuncturist, I helped him study. My favorite point name is the "he-sea" point:) I have done acupuncture, moxibustion, cupping...I'm a strong believer in TCM. I hope that you'll have a chance to study Chinese herbs as well?
I've had acupuncture..sessions to assist the free-flowing of chi...amazing. I remember one treatment I had, my sinuses were blocked, needles were inserted to various points on my face, my sinuses INSTANTLY drained... !!!

Now I'm starting to ramble...

BTW, my "anti-drug" stance? Well, reality check yesterday. I suffered a pinched nerve in my neck... well, that's another post:) pain is a great leveler...

Thanks for being here, Lynn, we're REALLY lucky to have you:)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (2)