CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Contradictions?

bugboy Views: 6,310
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 847,239

Re: Contradictions?

It was my posting that helped start, along with a few others, this scattering debate.

Still drinking the Humaworm Cool Aid? So are you related to Humaworm? A brother-in-law maybe? I saw your posts on his forum, defending him. Why are you taking a personal interest in him? You act like you are offended when someone says something about him. For the record, I am concerned about him selling a product for parasite cleansing when he does not know enough about it:

b) as Humaworm seems to understand it, the parasites have already infested many parts of the body, and are only noticed when the client takes a parasite cleanse, because the parasites get riled up by the cleanse and make their presence known.

Huh? Where did he get this explanation from? It is totally incorrect. This is the correct reason:

a) as you suggest, the parasites are riled up by the parasite cleanse and choose that moment to migrate to other parts of the body

I posted my experiences with his product so I have had my say. I can honestly say that he screwed my life up. Could I have had scattering by other means? Yes? Did I? No. I had my say and I let it go. I bear no ill will toward no one.

As a personal recommendation, I would suggest that you look at the posts from 55213 and gain some real knowledge.

My best to you in your search for health.

Bugboy

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.500 sec, (1)