CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Contradictions?

Views: 6,911
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 847,239

Re: Contradictions?

When did this becume a forum for such inflammatory statemnts or personal attacks? I saw no such evidence of any of the claims of kocc6ny2 on a vendetta. The concerns he is raising for his family are legitimate. I have read all of his posts of the last several weeks and have noted the time and effort he has put forth to compile information for the benefit of EVERYONE which was posted on the parasites forum. Also, he freely admits that he never used humaworm and tat his comments are not directed at any SPECIFIC product but herbal treatments in general. People if we cant dicuss things openly and honestly without the fear of reprisal then we are all wasting our time here. kocc6ny2 brings valid cncerns based on different posts and testimonies of several people. This tone smacks of a cult mentality where all the prostatements are RECOMMENDED and the rest deleted. Personally, I do believe that herbal treatment can work for some cases depending on the type and severity of infection ... but how many herb vendors are offering to diagnose specific parasites or formulate treatments targeting only those? Not to mention that stool testing is notoriously UNRELIABLE. Lets think out of the box and make conclusions based on facts and evidence not hype or suppositions.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.328 sec, (1)