CureZone   Log On   Join
Scattering : Educate yourself on the subject.

kocc6ny2 Views: 8,613
Published: 17 y

Scattering : Educate yourself on the subject.

Judge people by the *effects* of their actions, not by what they say or write.

No one should be critized for moving on to a life of better health. People who experienced scattered parasites did what you're doing right now, which is taking control of their health. Saying people are worm-mongering is wrong, people care for their health just like you do.

In fact, more information to battle parasites & worms were uncovered by these group of people, more than anyone else here who just buy a product & pop-a-capsule. They had to, because they were desperate and tried everything.

Nobody wants to keep intestinal worms as pets. No one wants to make the situation worse than it is. There is no choice but to wait for better answers, as echoed by dig62 below (//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=845745#i).

Denying the scattering phenomena is foolhardy. Thinking it won't happen to you is equally unwise. It's a gamble, not a risk. With a gamble, when you lose, you lose everything at stake (which is your health - getting worse without solution in sight). A risk, on the other hand, can be mitigated.

Humaworm is denying the scattering phenomena (he never heard of it). In other words, he don't have a solution, for these people who got it from taking Humaworm & other products, which is true & did happened to both 1st timers & veterans.

If there is a solution, please describe it for the sake of people here.

Selling a product without warning people of this issue is irresponsible. Denying it, is atrocious.

Asking for the non-existant solution from the vendor who created the problem in the first place, is priceless.

Highlighting this issue to everyone would enable people to make a balanced & informed decision about parasite cleansing. There are many other protocols to achieve better health.

Maybe it's not a big deal to you, but it is to those who are affected. Wait till you're speaking from the other side of the fence, when scattering did occur in your body as happened to the others. Resist the temptation to jump off the nearest bridge, under the silhouette moonlight, as felt by these unfortunate group.

Bugboy's story could provide some missing links in your perception.
Post a message & try asking them directly. Read the whole thread to see others' scattering experiences.

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=843609#i
//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=844323#i

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)