CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Interesting response...

Edited By Moderator Views: 2,672
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,244,709

Re: Interesting response...

There is a LOT of subtlety to diet, and finding the little keys for yourself that can make or break your success in the long term is necessary. Sometimes a small or large shift in perspective is needed.

I am 25 years into this study and still finding new and surprising things that work. Mostly I focus on 20 cent items that anyone can benefit from. Avoidance of certain foods is just as important as well.

If you aren't finding success with 'diet' and 'herbs' then it is likely you have not gone deep enough into the subject.

'Diet' and 'Herbs' were mankind's primary medicine for hundreds of thousands of years, maybe millions, right up until the late 1800's. Somehow we have managed to overpopulate the world and not die off.

I have not fasted yet for any length but I would consider a 30 day fast as part of the subject of diet.

Or a 30 day orange juice fast.

Raw vegan diet.

RVAF, raw meat and vegetable.

Ayurvedic diet.

Chinese humoral diet.

Macrobiotic diet.

Blood Type Diet .

Zone diet.

Vegetarian diet.

Gluten free/grain free.

Paleo.

Elisa personalized allergen test diet.

High fat diet

Low fat diet

Fruit only diet

Selective carbohydrate diet.

Failsafe diet.

That's 16 off the top of my head. If you did one per week until something clicked, that's 4 months of work.

At the very least the right diet will reverse biofilm formation, the intestines will start to self-cleanse and the larger parasites will be exposed for easy killing.

I don't have the time to handhold, but it seems to me that most of the regular parasite pity party goers are not deep enough into diet, and could at least be making solid progress with diet while they search for the golden fleece magic pill cure.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)