CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Interesting response...

Views: 2,670
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,244,776

Re: Interesting response...

You know you have to take herbs with some sort of catalyst, like hot water or cayenne pepper, right? Otherwise a lot of people's bodies can't metabolize them. If you are a strong pitta (ayurvedic medicine from India, in case you aren't familiar), you can get away with just drinking a glass of cool water, but the kapha and vata body types don't usually have strong enough metabolisms to do so, and so they think herbs don't work.

I think a lot of people don't realize that's why the ancients made herbal teas. They usually tasted awful, so these days people take pills to avoid that I think. Any way, being a strong pitta myself, herbs have always worked well for me, luckily. And the type is important also. While there are bazillions of types, I've found the best results with echinacea purpurea for virus, goldenseal root for bacterial (I've helped people with that deep, rasping cough with all the green mucus using golden seal root taken with their hot latte even, who'd been on round after round of Antibiotics and it never went away completely and came roaring back as soon as the round was finished, and after a half day, the cough and mucus was nearly gone, and was completely gone by the next day), and olive leaf extract for fungal. Other herbs do help me to some degree, but those three are my go-to ones for healing infections, because it is always one of three, other than if it's an allergic reaction.

So if none of those work, you know it isn't pathogen-based. Sometimes those allergic reactions weaken the body enough that opportunistic bugs can get in, so if you do whack what seems to be an infection down, but something keeps hanging on, chances are that's the problem. I've had it happen more than once.

If you're up for learning an amazing technique that heals without any sort of drug, look up EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique). It's my other go-to source for healing. It's easy--basically you're tapping on the acupuncture points as you think of the problem, and if you've got the right thing, it can stop whatever almost instantly.

My sweetie was lying in bed one nite but unlike his normal drop-off-to-sleep-in-5 mins., he was moving around very restlessly for over a hour before I finally asked him what was wrong. He said his shoulder was really hurting, got up and took some ibuprofen. After another half hour he was still in a lot of pain--apparently the Ibuprofen hadn't helped at all. So I broke out my EFT skills and started tapping for pulled muscles, strained muscles, bone problems, maybe some sort of bruising--everything I could think of, but nothing was touching the pain. This process went on for a couple hours as we both were racking our brains for what it could be.

So I got to thinking, if it wasn't an injury, could it be some kind of allergic reaction---nope tapping for that didn't help either--then it hit me--I'd had pain like this before and when I checked, he said, yes, he did have chicken pox as a kid---uh-huh---shingles. So (he was tapping along with me which he only does if he's really hurting), a couple rounds of it for shingles, and blam--he was asleep within a couple of minutes of the tapping. I've had shingles and know not much even puts a dent in the pain of shingles (it was before I knew EFT obviously), but that's how fast and effective it can be if you tap for exactly the right thing--rarely a general statement about the pain can work, but mostly it takes hitting the nail on the head.

You can use it to stop most anything too--allergic reactions being one of them. Basically it's a way to tell your body what's wrong, and where to focus it's attention and healing powers. It works really well for overcoming emotional trauma as well, which is how it started. They just found as they cleared the emotional stuff, a lot of times, the person would also find some physical problem was healed--stuff doctors had given up on--telling them they'd just have to learn to live with it.

Oh and if the parasites aren't in your digestive system, there won't be any traces in your stools. Doctors aren't being trained to diagnose the full range of parasite infestations because, like you, they don't seem to know how vigorous and sneaky the little worms can be and just how far they can and will travel. Dr. Clark did all her research by testing for frequencies—and every thing has it's own unique range—and she found parasite frequencies ALL over the body in organs, muscles, even in the brain. And I was at the eye doctor one day, telling the nurse about the parasite issue and she piped in saying , yes—they just had a patient with a Tapeworm in her brain that was so big it was crushing her optical nerve—they were going to operate to remove it. So don't believe anyone who says they stay politely in your digestive tract. With all the toxins these days, they don't.

But anyway, so are you saying--no--you haven't used the protocol from that book personally?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (3)