CureZone   Log On   Join
Agreed...

Views: 2,543
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,245,076

Agreed...

Yes, I think you're right about kidney herbs--anything with more water to help them flush all the garbage out.

And yah--heaven forbid doctors recommend anything that doesn't clear them a lot of money and gall bladder removal nets them in the area of 25,000 dollars, I've read---and sadly a LOT of people believe they get all the options from their doctor who in general are completely ignorant about herbal and natural methods and solutions, being really well-trained to poohoo anything not made by big pharma as they are.

So not only do people just believe all of big pharma's lies about only pharmaceuticals being effective but so does 99% of the 'medical' professionals. (Of course big pharma doesn't want us to pay 20 bucks or so for herbs when they can sell us one pill at a hundred bucks a pop, eh?) Hence, most don't even bother with doing their own research. They're trained to just wait for a pill aka magic bullet or surgery.

Actually I've never seen parasites in my stool, even after a flush, but had all the symptoms of parasite infestation anyway. So I think either all mine got out of my digestive tract, or I've kept that bunch killed off. But my health got a lot better once I did the parasite killing, and the flushes were like frosting on the cake. :) I woulda lost my gall bladder without them, I'm sure.

I'm sorry you had such bad luck with EFT. I use EFT for everything, and it works like a dream for me. Maybe it was a bit too much of a hassle for you? Cuz you have to tap for exactly the right thing and if you don't have all that spare time to tap and tap and tap again to find the right thing, it can get to be too much, I think. Also if you aren't tapping for every aspect of the problem, it probably won't work completely either, I've found--the pain or whatever lessens but won't go away--that's just an indicator to me that there's more to the problem than I was aware, but it can be disheartening, none the less.

But I probably wouldn't have stuck with it either if the very first thing I tapped for hadn't dissipated almost immediately (was accumulating tea tree oil in my shoulder joint and it was starting to hurt a lot--tapped for clearing it out, and the pain stopped within a couple minutes when it had been hurting straight for a couple days), and it's been like that ever since, with some exceptions which I haven't figured out yet-so I try tapping whenever I think of another possible reason, to see if that's it.

I guess another thing I really like about it is that you can do it by and for yourself. I've had a couple sessions with someone who uses EFT and I really didn't find it to be all that helpful, EFT-wise, other than, of course they saw things and thought of things I didn't, but it takes too long to have to pay someone 90 bucks an hour to get their help, I think.

Anyway, maybe you'll give it another whirl some time. There are people who actually had to tap for it not working, because they had so many blocks about not only EFT but about knowing what was really wrong that it was almost impossible for them to get past. But there are stories of them succeeding, so, what I know is almost anything is possible with EFT. :)

Anyway though, thanks for sharing your story, and explanations. So your use of that fellow's book--was it successful, and if you don't mind me asking, what did it help?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (2)