CureZone   Log On   Join
Was that really necessary? (ADDENDEM ADDED)

rabbitears Views: 6,980
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 850,048

Was that really necessary? (ADDENDEM ADDED)

I would like to add a comment here, to Bugboy and everyone else.

Perhaps you could be a bit forgiving towards Esme!? It is my understanding that she's not from an English speaking country; therefore, it would be easy for there to be some confusion in interpretation! Even people who SPEAK "perfect" English can make assumptions, misread things, etc. Look at this forum and many others! We must not forget that many people around the world approach CZ.

If you have read any of Esme's posts, she has stated to have healed some people from diseases. She mainly resides on the Zapper Forum .

Again, I would hate to see or believe that there was any purposeful and/or malicious intent on anyone's part. I'm sorry for your pain. I've also said this MANY times, try to find out what you maybe harboring because this will help you understand the nature of the beast! For certain people, Humaworm's product maybe just fine for them and for others it is not. If Humaworm didn't know about the scattering or whatever, that would cause a problem, he is NOW in awareness. He is doing the best that he can, with the best knowledge available to him and his family from a humble background. Why don't you give him a benefit of a doubt?

One other note about this. Sometime ago on the Humaworm forum we discussed resistance and my unusual case. HE AGREED, that the product would NOT work in my case. Now, if he didn't care or was a greedy person, he would insist that I try the product! His attitude was CONTRARY to others who claimed to have a superior product.

Life is about learning, isn't it? The table can also be turnaround on you. Why didn't you do enough due diligence to understand that herb/meds can do harm? Why didn't you understand the nature of parasites? I didn't when I jumped in with my limited knowledge at the time, and screwed myself up BUT I take full responsibility for my actions. Do you think that you would be better off with regular meds? Maybe yes, maybe no.

I don't think it is necessary to bash someone over the head, in order to pass on some knowledge. My exception, of course, are to many in the medical community because of their arrogant stance and position on the subject. There are a very few, however, that are willing to help in whatever way they know how.

ADDENDUM:
To suggest that Esme maybe working for Humaworm is a bit, well.... overzealous!!!! I'm neither for or/against Humaworm, Esme, or the original poster Kocc6ny2. I personally didn't detect a "personal attack" from the original poster, but rather to bring awareness to the scattering issue. Your post, however, does suggest a different tone!

Bugboy, perhaps if you really admire 55213, you could follow his lead? There is nothing in his post where a personal attack or the person's integrity is in question. Something to think about in future posts.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (2)