CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Great Post & Thoughtful!

rabbitears Views: 6,427
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 847,022

Re: Great Post & Thoughtful!

Hi!

"This sounds like a good plan and a good explanation. But what if a person does not know what exactly is lowering the immune system when there is both candida, leaky gut, parasites everywhere, inflamed and wormridden liver that is congested despite liverflushes? I did cleanses, liver cleanses, colon cleanses, tried to help my body and now I am finally stuck with scattering after a parasite cleanse, with worms in my brain, liver and lungs and bowels.
Where do I start now?
When do I stop?"

You've pointed out EXACTLY why some of those suggestions aren't wholly true in EVERY CASE, or perhaps many cases! You also have to read more, and as usual, you ask some great questions!

I believe in your case, that you may have a possible "resistant" issue. Is this not true?

Here is a fact: Whether you are on regular meds or herbal protocol, you MUST give your body a break and stop bombarding it with so many things. A steady and constant pressure for the body to respond quickly will ONLY weaken it further. Additionally, if you're using one thing for 1 week, trying another the next week, and so on, you're not allowing the protocol to work for a better outcome, unfortunately.

Take a break for a couple of weeks and begin with something else or the same routine.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)