CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Contradictions?

Views: 2,793
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,242,411

Re: Contradictions?

I wrote this msg over on another thread but it fits here too.
"I think big pharma is paying some of these trolls to debunk Dr. Clark's work and down play the parasite problem. I personally NEVER do pharmaceuticals if possible, so ALL my healing is done with herbs which you need to take with hot water or your body may not be able to metabolize them--(which may be why a lot of people haven't had success with herbs). And yes, zapping works, so if you're not getting the results you should be, you probably aren't using it right. I've gotten rid of diabetes and cancer with using the zapper (I've had 3 different kinds and they ALL worked just fine, thanks!) and the anti- parasite herbs Dr. Clark recommends, and I added Olive leaf extract for the cancer and got a zapper that has frequencies to kill fungus because what I discovered is that 'cancer' seems to be just an out of control fungal infection. Big pharma doesn't want you to know these alternate fixes, nor do they even want you to know you have parasites, (that's why the trolls here and elsewhere are so determined to convince you that you probably don't--you're just getting 'brain-washed' to worry about such things--'you should go to a real 'doctor' who by the way aren't being taught to recognize parasitic infestations either and on purpose, I'm sure, especially the ones that have escaped from your digestive track and the trolls use that ploy to try to scare you back into the Zionist's sheeple box because god forbid you ever learn to think for yourself and take charge of your own health without their money making 'help')---big pharma wants you to believe that you should just trust 'em without question like good little chattel and give 'em all your money for their half-assed horribly toxic 'fixes' that are actually designed to kill you albeit more slowly than some of their fluke 'diseases' so you'll think the crap they gave you worked (actually I'd say ALL modern 'diseases' are really just symptoms of parasite infestations, which they've hidden so that they can sell more drugs to treat those symptoms---instead of just one remedy for worms, they get to sell drugs for all the chronic wasting 'diseases' and make billions of dollars off our desire to be well---which is impossible once the parasite infestations get going---they WANT you to believe theirs is the ONLY stuff that works--god forbid you do your own research and find out differently, and spend your money foolishly getting truly healthy without any further need for their horrid drugs. Also they don't want you to know that parasite infestations are very common everywhere because all of these chronic wasting money-making diseases have a parasite involved---I think they consider parasite eggs their secret weapon because they are extremely durable, and invisible to the naked eye---they put them into stuff to infest whoever they can---you don't even need to leave your house to get really serious infestation going. It's all in line with the Zionist's UN agenda 21---but this way they can get ALL your money outta you before they kill you."
Also I think anyone who has actually followed Dr. Clark's protocol faithfully has had success, I'm pretty sure. The Zionists are desperate to shut up anyone who has - because it'd totally trash their profits if everyone just went back to natural healing, so it's well worth the money to them to keep trolls and naysayers on hand in these forums to scorn and belittle you away from natural effective remedies and back to the toxic pharmaceutical 'solutions' like good little obedient don't-try-to-think-for-yourself sheeple!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (2)