CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Not sure if this is what you are looking for

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Make your own Organic, Tasty, and Effective, Fluorid...

Google Advertisement
Aharleygyrl Views: 15,041
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 815,973

Re: Not sure if this is what you are looking for

i started getting amazingly better by the next morning, no longer threw up anything. before that, i hadn't eaten for a couple days because for 2 weeks almost everything i ate came back up. i was on my way to commit suicide, but formy mother, decided to get an estimate for the amalgam removal. it was about $50,000 for all i needed in the US, so i had given up. within a couple days, i could sleep all night or whenever i was tired. before that, for 33 years, i had to stay up endless hours until exhausted in order to sleep. many times, i would be up over 20 or over 30 hours. plus, if i laid in bed, i hurt really bad and had to get up. after, i could lay in bed all day if i wanted, with no pain. i could go on, but you get the picture i assume. i dropped 20 lbs, walked 5 miles several times a week (before a half a block made me very tired), and ate tons of fast food all day long, all in the first month. i didn't plan on any of that, didn't know what to expect. i had nothing to lose, because i knew if i didn't improve, i could always kill myself. to be honest, i thought i was too far gone and that it may not help much, if at all. i hear similar things from patients all time about immediate improvements in health.

Torrie

Curezone Forum

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.535 sec, (1)