CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: amalgam and resin filling

trapper/kcmo Views: 15,641
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 791,171

Re: amalgam and resin filling

the composite fillings are nasty. i dont like them for a variety of reasons, some of which you have posted. so, i am ensuring i not only dont have any more decay, but i have remineralization going on. in fact, i have a cavity i am not having filled at all and will let my body fix it instead.

i got told that lie about Amalgams over a decade ago. i lost seven years being totally disabled and living in a nightmare that made death seem like the easy way out. seven years of my life gone, and i can trace it back to that dentist and the refilling of old Amalgams at that time. i knew enough to ask her, but i was too f------ stupid to do my own research and believed her and the ADA instead. it was an unimaginable loss to me personally. i missed 7 years of my children growing up. my oldest son went from ten to 17 without any outdoor interaction with me. he is going to graduate this year and he will be gone. god DAMN amalgams. just ask the epa what has to happen with them once removed in order to protect all the rest of us from them. a bottle of whiskey and a pair of pliers is prefferable to leaving them in for even one more day.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.348 sec, (1)