CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: amalgam and resin filling

Views: 15,234
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 800,787

Re: amalgam and resin filling

Again, you are wrong. You say you want evidence for "my" claims. However, the claims I made are not mine; rather, these conclusions have been claimed by professional researchers, for decades.

It is your claim that mercury in the mouth is safe, which is unsupported. Like I said, and these authors have shown, the stuff affects your brain. It makes you dream that mercury is safe.

Now, let's see you cite Science which proves Amalgam to be safe.

Ziff, M.F., "Documented clinical side effects to dental amalgams", ADV. Dent. Res., 1992; 1(6):131-134

H.J.Lichtenberg, "Elimination of symptoms by removal of dental Amalgam from mercury poisoned patients", J Orthomol Med 8:145-148, 1993; & "Symptoms before and after removal of amalgam",J of Orth Med., 1996, 11(4):195 (119 cases)

D.W.Eggleston, "Effect of dental Amalgam and nickel alloys on T-lympocytes", J Prosthet Dent. 51(5):617-623,1984; & D.W.Eggleston et al, J Prosthet Dent, 1987,58(6),704?7; & J of the American Medical Assoc., Sept 96.

"Psychometric Evidence That Dental Amalgam Mercury May Be An Etiological Factor in Manic Depression"
RL Siblerud, MS; J Motl, MD; E Kienholz, PhD; Journal of Orthomolecular Medicine Vol. 13, 1st Quarter 1998

Y.Omura et al, Heart Disease Research Foundation, NY,NY, "Role of mercury in resistant infections and recovery after Hg detox with cilantro", Acupuncture & Electro-Theraputics Research, 20(3):195-229, 1995.

"Evidence that Mercury from Dental Amalgam May Have Caused Hearing Loss in Multiple Sclerosis Patients"
The Journal of Orthomolecular Medicine Vol. 12, 4th Quarter 1997; RL Siblerud; E Kienholz

Sven Langworth et al, Amalgamnews and Amalgamkadefonden, 1997.(www.tf.nu) & F.Berglund,Bjerner/Helm,Klock,Ripa,Lindforss,Mornstad,Ostlin), "Improved Health after Removal ofdental amalgam fillings", Swedish Assoc. Of Dental Mercury Patients, 1998. (www.tf.nu) (over 1000 cases)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.512 sec, (1)