CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Question - please help me get this

Views: 6,578
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 642,000

Re: Question - please help me get this

you said "i have two things to say about your post. one is that i participate in many forums on curezone and have only been personally attacked and insulted inthe christian debate forum by christians. odd. when were you attacked personally?"

It's very unfortunate how much religious discussions can stir up some of the worst reactions in people and my experience has been the same as yours...this is the only forum in which I was directly attacked. It was a short time ago in which I posted the comparison between Buddhism and Christianity in order to make the statement that maybe people just might be worshiping the same God without knowing it. I stated the fact that Buddha’s birthday was also celebrated on December 25th and I was called a liar and told that I was trying to “sully God’s name” by a certain poster who will remain nameless. Then I responded by citing multiple sources for this person to read about the historical celebration of Buddha’s birthday on the 25th of December. There was never any response to my post, despite the fact that I showed that not only was I not lying but that I was not even mistaken. Since there was no response I am still waiting for an apology for being called a liar. I am someone who believes very much in maintaining my integrity so I really didn’t appreciate being called a liar and then the lack of acknowledgement that this was a mistake to “sully” my name. It seems like anyone who believes in truth would want to correct an error that they made in casting doubt on another’s honesty but a concession of tat mistake has not been forthcoming.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)