CureZone   Log On   Join
How can you prove the Bible is the word of God by pointing out scriptures that say it is the word of God?

sans sucre Views: 7,469
Published: 19 y

How can you prove the Bible is the word of God by pointing out scriptures that say it is the word of God?

Hi Folks,

Very interesting forum. Recently came upon it and the debating is terrific.

Ok, here is my question. The debate here seems to center (and pls. tell me if I am wrong as I readily admit to knowing little of the Bible) on whether Christianity is the only religion recognized by God, and whether the words in the Bible are in fact the words of God as opposed to man "saying" they are the words of God. Correct? And if that is the case, if one argues against the Bible actually being the word of God, how can one effectively counter that argument by quoting the very book/words that are in question? In other words how can you prove the Bible is the word of God by pointing out scriptures that say it is the word of God, as you would be using the very thing in question to try and prove itself? I find it kind of beside the point to be quoting scriptures if the very people you are arguing with don't believ in the scriptures in the first place. Can someone help me understand this? And if it is "faith", that can't be transferred to another anyway - they must discover for themselves, no?

Tnanks.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.032 sec, (1)