CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: maybe you seek a different forum.

Thorn Views: 6,731
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 641,909

Re: maybe you seek a different forum.

well you may call cat fighting over scripture debating and confronting real issues can be considered redundant by those afraid to deal with truth! You tried to dictate the parameters of this forum once in the past and chased me away for awhile but i found out that this debate forum contrary to your opposition is open for any debate that is relevent to christianity and yes even its pitfalls ! How can one consider arguing over real issues redundent yet cutting and pasting scripture over and over and over again not redundant! You try to theive my fire here trapper , this has always been my complaint about this forum the chat room choir boy stroking hardly is what one can consider a REAL debate but only pandering to you own ilk!
You christians continue to claim authority in this forum, chase everyone away then go back to stroking each other! They have a chat room at the zone for that you know!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)