CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Question - please help me get this

sans sucre Views: 6,735
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 641,945

Re: Question - please help me get this

What califlady says is right. There are many blind leading the blind today. Another thing is that Christianity is a matter of the heart and not of the intellect. I do not mean that Christians are not intelligent, but that the utmost importance comes from the heart.

Also, being humble, and seeing yourself as being a sinner in need of forgiveness is right. Pride and envy, impatience, proudness, setting poor examples are things Christians need to strive against. Human nature is such that it is a daily struggle for each and everyone, Christians included. That is why we need forgiveness on a daily basis. We are not perfect and never will be, and should not give the impression that we are, can or will be. That is the reason Jesus came here to forgive us our sins. Satan works hard to try to convince us otherwise. Satan is always working in each persons life continually. And that is why it is such a battle to keep Christianity in our hearts.

Also, trouble comes when we want to take our own opinions, thoughts and ideas and think that it is the only right way and others are wrong. If we rely on and lean on Jesus for help, He will lead us to rightousness and help us to see what is right and wrong. Prayer is needed to find the truth. God will reveal it if it is heartfelt and earnest.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)