CureZone   Log On   Join
Spirits/thoughtforms we collect

Boldyloxx Views: 5,120
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 563,433

Spirits/thoughtforms we collect

Rudenski, on another forum Im a member of- The owner of that forum-- Don Croft, and his wife, Laura, a truly gifted psychic, have been treating certain people that have these spirits-- or "thoughtforms" as the refer to them bound around people.

The cases that they are dealing with are people that had these spirits "invited" on them by other people with evil intentions. Beleive it or not- there are satanists and some into occult practices that also pray for these spirits to harrass their 'victims".

He didnt say this- but I believe that our Human nature being in the backslid condition it is in-- if that spirit/thoughtform finds an 'affinity' with something selfish in that person- it will cling and bind to them all the more harder. I believe Everyone's human nature is in need of restoration--so it could happen to any of us.

I mentioned to Don Croft what you were shown about these spirits and i felt you may be interested to know that there are people --such as he and his wife- that were given insight into this as well and work closely with these victims to help free them.

I guess the person has to want to be free from them, in order for help to be free.

************************************************************************************
An old pastor of my church (which at one time was just prayer services in someones home in the 1940's-- and is now a non-denominational small church) who lived in the 30's- late 50's. was a very spiritual man --not a Bible Thumper at all- just a very introspective Deep person.

He was gifted and shown things-- and had also had about 2-3 back to life experiences from some heart attacks. He was shown things he was not permitted to share with people til certain times. Some he wasnt even to tell anyone- because they were only meant for him to hear.

Well- I guess after his out of body experiences, he was able to see spirits hovering around people.

In a train-- he sat alone in the back deep in prayer, and was able to see all sorts of horrible looking entities hovering over each person in the train. He mentioned the only way he didnt stress out from fear from looking at them was because he was given grace from God to keep that inner peace.

Makes me think of what you were shown about the spirits we invite around us- like greed, lust, etc.

PS--
If anyone wants to speak further to Don Croft about this- he owns the http://www.warriormatrix.com forum- and is an active participant there as well as moderator. He does much work with people having very negative thoughtforms around them.

He is also active in the Orgone and CB movement in gifting as many areas as possible from Chemtrails and Electric Magnetic Field pollution-- a very big problem today that is being inflicted on us more and more.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (2)