CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The Library in Heaven

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Energy Awareness Course
Use CureZone kode to get a free session!

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

rudenski Views: 4,938
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 563,420

Re: The Library in Heaven

1) When you say,

"In all honesty, until the events of 1995, I was under the impression these Light Beings were what others had interpreted as Angels. However, I learned during my 4th NDE there is a difference between the two, and, although these entities Source their Intentions in the LIGHT of LOVE, their missions are as unique as the respective planes in which they reside. I learned there is, indeed, a vast Spiritual Hierarchy which exists and Angels abide several rings closer to the Center of ALL THAT IS"

I understand that these light beings are not angels at all and we do have all kinds of destinations and missions...

2) When you call the library a cocooon, I can very much identify with this... Can you describe the coocoon a little more. I felt enveloped by the room holding the books as I went from scroll to scroll(you call them books) but scroll is not really what they are in the most literal term but rather in my NDE, I experience cylindrical cubby holes with translucent handles on the outside and the book or I say scroll on the inside...

3) We have a shared experience it appears...

"Once inside, the Angels departed and I found myself gently floating to the floor of this cocoon like building. I was awe struck to see the interior of this chamber was illuminated by a diffused light emanating from the walls"

I have been to this place you describe. The diffused light coming from the walls is what I experienced as well but I might add or at least my impression was that light also emanated from the books themselves or as I say scrolls. I did not see the books as books but rather as cylinder recepticals and I call them scrolls but even that is not accurate... I was trying to describe something that does not have a counterpart in the material world. The translucent contents of the cylinders seemed to float there in the middle of the cylinders in my NDE. There was no physical opening of the books in my NDE but rather they just opened...I willed them to open and they opened... I can rationalize the difference between your description of books and my decsription of scrolls by suggesting that I did not see beings in heaven with clothes either... every being was a bit more etheral...Perhaps my scrolls were a more etheral version of the books you witnessed?

In any case, I did feel the cocoon feeling of the room as you described it so if there is more than one library in heaven then maybe I was at a different library but it appears too close to the same to your library to be much different... Maybe libararies are franchised in heaven and they mostly have the same fixtures...haha... or perhaps scrolls is how I describe what I experience in the spiritual that I could relate to in the physical and perhaps there is no really good translation of what I witnessed so I just took a shot and called the objects holding the 3D videos scrolls? I don't see much of a difference really. What is your impression of this slight difference? Maybe I just went to a different wing with scrolls...hehe

4 In your library visit,"I saw the creation of galaxies and stars, solar systems and civilizations that were as multidimensionally separate as they were communally interdependent...wheels within wheels and circles within cycles, stretching back to the beginning..." It appears we have some very similar experiences. I could describe what I witnessed as amazing ly similar... It is kind of exciting to see the similarities between our NDE's.

Again we have such strikingly similar experiences...and I imagine you solar systems were just as magnificent and my experience of this galaxy was... I had the definite impression, on my trip back to earth, that many of the light beings I was going down from heaven with were peeling off to go somewhere other than earth...but I don't know why I felt this way...I just kind of know it...somehow...

I get little understandings like that from time to time that I can not pinpoint where and when I learned them. The speed with which the 3D scrolls went through time was blazing fast and only in moments of strong clarity can I isolate one moment in the scrolls.

There are so many questions that come to mind but I could spend a life-time trying to pick similar experinces we must have shared... I will try to absorb some more of your post and try again later....

Yours is only the second or third NDE, I have read, other than my own... I try to steer away from reading other's NDE's to keep my own experience my own. Have you done much research on NDE's? Are most NDE's as similar as ours or are the very different? From the smatterings I have come across, NDE's have a wide range of differences...

Thanks for posting your 4th NDE... There is so much to learn...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.221 sec, (3)