CureZone   Log On   Join
When you have a NDE, we should chat.

rudenski Views: 4,545
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 563,451

When you have a NDE, we should chat.

Gee,

I can see your mind is made up about NDE's. When you have one, we should chat. I am for certain of one thing if you did, you wouldn't call your NDE strange(implied stranger)it is like going home to your mother and father after spending a lifetime away... My NDE brought me into a personal relationship with God(Yah). I currently speak to Yah often like speaking to a friend and loving parent... who I know wants what is best for me. I might call a NDE "strange" too if I had not experienced one but as a returnee...I want to tell if a NDE is strange then I want to be strange...and perhaps I am a stranger in this strange land while home in heaven is what is not strange....

I think it amazing that you would defend Science when Science defends the phony evolutionary myth... If there is any Science worth looking at though, you might look at quantum physics.. While not a perfect science...at least it attempts to describe the spiritual while evolutionary describes Darwinian survival of the fittest as its God... I know my God is a loving God and Darwin is dead wrong because one day..the meek shall inherit the earth...I don't have faith...I know it...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)