CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The Library in Heaven

GeeTemp Views: 4,442
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 563,434

Re: The Library in Heaven

Dear Rudenski.
Good to receive your response. I am the first to admit that very strange events often occur in our lives - they have happened to me, too. What was submitted to you was based on current scientific knowledge and, since we always need two witnesses to verify things, the Bible was that second witness. Despite this, there's always a great tendency to kill the messenger if the recipients of it don't like the news he brings but this, however, does nothing to minimize the facts of the matter.
For everyone, the truth is whatever that person believes. In this case, you believe your experience was real and, most likely, nothing will chnage that outlook. I did not attempt to change your outlook, only to present evidence that your outlook might be in error.
Now, you say that the experience affirms your belief in God but, on the other hand you say you have "no faith at all". Have you made a mistake, there?
Regardless, allow me to ask that if you have any belief in God, why is it that you refuse to accept what He plainly says about dying?
From out of all this, it seems to me that one issue stands alone and that is you (and thousands of others, of course) have experienced a NEAR death experience which is akin to saying that one was NEARLY pregnant. In either event, the experiences can be totally realistic despite the evidence that it wasn't quite what it seemed to be.
Kind regards,
Gee.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)