CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The Library in Heaven

rudenski Views: 4,298
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 563,430

Re: The Library in Heaven

It is easy to discount my NDE as false... You have every right to do so. I can tell you this... While returning to my body, I actually saw the lady who came to my aid getting out of her car on the highway and a man in a pickup truck who talked to her and went to call 9-11. I was in a field dead or even as you might say unconscious hundreds of feet away in a downpour. What I saw from my spirit was impossible to see from my shattered body in that cornfield, 50 miles outside of Toldeo Ohio. Perhaps one day you may experience a NDE and will change your mind... And maybe you don't have to die to know what I know... but know that I love God with all of my heart, soul, and mind because God loves me that way.

There are probably only a handful of atheist NDE'ers. A NDE affirms my belief in God and is a true gift from God. If you can find even one element of my NDE, from my NDE that is unBiblical then I would love to discuss this further. Before my NDE, I might have thought just like you. Now there is no way I would think that way now. It is okay for you to think the way you do though. Faith without knowing is a good thing. I have no faith at all....I know that God(Yah) exists. If you were to walk a mile in my shoes though, I know you would have absolute knowledge of God's love too but eveyone is on their own path...

Blessing to you on your journey and work out your plan of salvation daily... It really does help...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)