CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Both are super posts!!

rudenski Views: 4,506
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 563,423

Re: Both are super posts!!

Who would think that dying would be the best thing that ever happened to me? But it is true... Before my NDE, I was so gung-ho to "kill commies for mommy" and the American dream. Following my NDE, I didn't want to kill anyone. Knowing how God(Yah) sees you changed that about me. Sometimes I go overboard the other way though when I see rascals out there trying to start bashing whole peoples and races... God sees us all as beloved children... I guess I still have things to work on about me...

The God I met in heaven is the most joyful being in the universe. When Yah looked on me it was as if I was a little baby who was truly loved by the greatest expression of love one could possibly imagine. I look on my little baby girl that way and realize that this is how God thinks of each and every one of us. God doesn't want us to hurt each other but we have to learn our own lessons. God will help us if we get out of line by trying to push us back in the game but we do have free-will and God will not stay in the way if we insist on hurting ourselves and others. God(who I call Yah) loves us enough to stand out of the way to let us grow and think we did it all...even if we had a lot of help...That is just the way a good parent is...

Knowing what I know, I still make mistakes and sometimes I still get caught up in the petty...when I see other provoking others to kill their fellow man... It just upset me so...so I guess that makes me human...but each of us is so dearly loved...I should never remain angry with anyone...and maybe this is what has changed about me the most...Just letting go of judgement... Even if I get upset at someone, I try to let go of any grudge. I have not always been successful at that and when I am not I know I am not where I should be spiritually... Letting go of judgement, I can get back in line with where I need to be....at some point...no matter how bad your child may act after you have tried to correct them...you will not even see what they did as wrong....and love them anyway... I am glad that God loves me that way...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.139 sec, (1)