CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The Library in Heaven

Blue Nova Views: 4,414
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 563,430

Re: The Library in Heaven

According to the gospel of GeeTemp:
"Clearly, then, the people who claim ‘out of body’ and ‘white tunnel’ visions of are not completely dead – certainly not while the brain is capable of functioning – and their stories are illusions only, regardless of their sincere conviction."
-----------------------

Kindred,

GeeTemp exemplifies "why" so many NDR's have remained reluctant to discuss their otherworldly sojourns. Personally, I've been dealing with this "type" for over 30 years and am UNDER NO ILLUSION that if they had their way/power/authority I'd have been committed to some sorta psychiatric gulag because I didn't/don't agree with their point of view.
I'm also UNDER NO ILLUSION that I can't change GeeTemp's perspective and am not obligated to spend the energy to try. I bring this up because it hasn't always been like that. Nowadays, though, I'm less inclined to suffer fools lightly...and, instead, choose to ignore poster's who would so disrespectfully suggest that those of the Near Death Experience are delusional.

INTEND INTENT...LOVE LOVE

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)