CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Both are super posts!!

Views: 4,309
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 563,425

Re: Both are super posts!!

Hi there....just wanted to tell you that this right here...talking about how God looks at us like little babies with pure love...was just beautiful. Thank you for sharing that.

I've never had a NDE, and of course it's hard to comprehend the afterlife. In this world there is good and evil, love and hate. I know that God is pure love, so of course, that is sure what we want to cling too! But sometimes I get confused when I think of Him as the creator AND our parent too, because no loving parent would ever let their child (even a naughty one who doesn't obey) come into harms way in the afterlife, (fire torture, etc.) I've heard of some NDE that are not good at all, too.

For instance, when someone chooses the wrong road, (maybe because they were abused as a child or something), they end up being evil in this life and doing terrible things. There is justice, they don't get to heaven and God, they suffer for all eternity. After all they had free will, and that is what they chose, right? But I get confused, because when you think about it, it is just a child. A parent, especially one who knows the future, would never let this happen to their child. So I just get confused about this. I want to love Him with all my heart, but sometimes feel fearful and confused about eternity. I don't understand why such a bad place has to exist. Sort-of like...if I was an all powerful creator...I would just put evil out of existance, not make it suffer for all eternity, especially if it was my child I created!

Hope this all makes sense. I just need some clarity I think. I analyze this stuff even though I don't need to worry about it, being a loving person myself who loves Jesus. But since I became a parent, the love I feel for her is just, overwhelming. I have a hard time relating to God as being a parent like me, and still having a terrible place like hell exist. Because even if my child turned out to be terrible naughty, or took a bad road later in life, I could never let anything bad happen to her. I coulnd't just say "Oh well! Too bad, she had free will and chose not to love me, so hell and torture for her forever." I mean...that...and being pure love...just don't mesh. So it's hard for me to get it all straight and love HIm the way I want too. Just wondering if you had any thoughts on this whole thing.

Thanks for listening!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.107 sec, (2)