CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 12 POINTS on MERCURY TOXICITY

Aharleygyrl Views: 6,594
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 37,117

Re: 12 POINTS on MERCURY TOXICITY

this site is not for launching personal attacks on people. i got my information from dr morales and the internet from prominant sources. i did not just make it up. it is not the least bit dangerous. you follow andy cutler and i do not agree with cutler's protocol, so quit telling me i am not following his protocol, as you have done in other posts. i could have attacked you, but i did not. and, furthermore, i followed the protocol myself, and not only did i not get "extremely ill", i got immediately better and continued to get better every day. our patients have been following this for a few years and they are fine. do you have some sort of proof i am causing ppl harm, besides what you say cutler says? i don't work for him. and, for your information, one in fragile health responds very well to that formula.

Torrie
<

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)