CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 12 POINTS on MERCURY TOXICITY

Aharleygyrl Views: 7,318
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 37,094

Re: 12 POINTS on MERCURY TOXICITY

well, i am not big on cutler's protocol. but, yes, don't chelate until all metals and root canals (if he has any) are out of the mouth, and all crowns that have nickel in them also, and especially don't chelate with drugs like dmsa or dmps. those were invented for military personnel who get large amounts of metals dumped on them and need to get it out quick. it puts too much heavy metals on the kidney's at once. it is also not a good test for mercury. i know nowdays they are making much smaller doses, but it still isn't good to use. after all the toxins are out, i recommend only supplements to chelate. those are listed on my website. as far as the porphyrin issue, basically, mercury messes up the porphyrins. u can get a fractionated porphyrin fecal and urine test for mercury to see if you have mercury poisoning from your amalgam fillings. these can be cooberated with other tests like hair and a 24 hour urine tst for mercury. another good test is the melisa test it tells if you have mercury poisoning and the likely source: www.melisa.org

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.137 sec, (1)