CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 12 POINTS on MERCURY TOXICITY

travlinggypsy Views: 6,656
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 37,100

Re: 12 POINTS on MERCURY TOXICITY

thank you both though you are loosing me in this conversation,i am very ignorant to what you both are talking about, brother is on metoclopramide for stomach 4 times day protonix once a day,amiodarone 2 times a day says for heart ? digoxin once a day, keppra for seizures 2 times a day, lasix i a day for fluid. most are in liquid form. Been afraid to do the greens powder not knowing much about it and i have been told lemon juice would be good for him.want to add something while waiting on these teeth to be removed.Does it really matter after Amalgam removed cant a body just do a complete metal cleanse and not worry how much was there or wasnt in the body,and isn't there something that would be safe for the removal that we can just put in his tube and flush those nasty metals out. His fluid out put is very good though no pressure in his voiding his urine. His stool is soft from feeding formula supplement.and he has no problems there in the amount he puts out so to speak. this dmsa i have heard good and bad but should this he given by doctor in office? it sounds like it needs proper monitoring.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)