CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 12 POINTS on MERCURY TOXICITY

travlinggypsy Views: 6,547
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 37,105

Re: 12 POINTS on MERCURY TOXICITY

when you say dangerous the first few days what exactly are you talking about? # months sounds like a lifetime for a person like my brother:( i will go back and look up these yahoo groups. Been having hard time getting info on tube feedings, do not like this formula he is on so sticky and today he almost asperated on it,took awhile to suuction all that thick stuff from his mouth and throat, thought he was gonna choke to death on me,blood pressure of mine is still up from it. I cant seem to keep that thick stuff from forming in his mouth and whats so bad is it hardens while there in the mouth,keep picturing the hardening going on down in his throat and not being able to get it. Also trying to figure out about the 24 hrs a day feeding. I feel its just too much and by the looks of his stomach i might be right, i think that he needs to be in a more upright position while feeding going on.Last night he was turned and we let the feeding go on cause he was off it for several hrs in morning and couple in evening afraid it was the way he layed last night that could of caused this problem just dont know. am so exausted looking for answers and help and always end of day not much further than i was the day before. thanks for help

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)