CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 12 POINTS on MERCURY TOXICITY

Aharleygyrl Views: 7,572
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 37,102

Re: 12 POINTS on MERCURY TOXICITY

I posted some dentists in your area below.

No, the fillings, which contain mercury, should be taken out in sequential order and yes, some will be in the air, as mercury is very volatile. The dentist should use a good protocol to remove them (see below). You can take some activated charcoal (about 3 capsules) to help get stray mercury through the body without absorbing into your system much. the dentist should also give you a vitamin C IV drip to help chelate mercury while he is removing the fillings. You can begin chelating (taking oral supplements that rid the body of mercury) immediately after all your fillings are removed. You should do this at least 4 months.  I list those chelators on my website.  Getting the mercury out is half the battle to getting well;  You must chelate the mercury out of your brain, lymphatic system, and organs.

DMPS and DMSA are called provocation challenge tests. They test as well as chelate mercury, but they are dangerous, according to Hal Huggins and Dr. Levy, DDS, and should be avoided. They were invented for military personnel who get heavy metals dumped on them and designed to get it out quick. It puts toxic loads on the kidneys (even new lower doses being promoted are not safe) and can make you very ill.

Dr. Thomas Levy is a cardiologist who co-authored Uninformed Consent with Hal Huggins. In the book, Drs. Levy and Huggins discourage the use of synthetic chelators in general, and DMPS in particular. At page 252 they state:

"Heavy metal chelators almost always overaccelerate the detoxification of the post-TDR (total dental revision) patient. DMSA, DMPS, and EDTA can all do this. DMPS is consistently the greatest offender here. Immune declines and clinical illness can result for weeks and sometimes even months after only one injection of DMPS".

Dr. Levy...[says], "DMPS is an unqualified sledge hammer to the immune system". He referred to the administration of DMPS as an "assault". Dr. Levy believes that synthetic chelators should just plain be avoided most of the time. Most patients simply don't need them.

http://www.dmpsbackfire.com/dmps/default.shtml

To read more about mercury testing, see my FAQs webpage:

... or ...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (2)