CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 12 POINTS on MERCURY TOXICITY

travlinggypsy Views: 7,299
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 37,088

Re: 12 POINTS on MERCURY TOXICITY

thanks my brother started having seizures after a very severe uti. rather than try and find out why he was having seizures they marked it up to his ms doctors had him on 1000 mg a day then went to 2000 a day and then when he was sent home from hospital few months ago had him on kepra and 2000 twice a day in liquid form this last hospital visit they sent him home only on keppra when asked about val por a
acid all they said was we have not given him that for 2 weeks now. no explanations.
i thought there was this dmsa that worked in removing the mercury and it would just be easir than trying all these tests just to do the removal and flush out remaining mercury and metals.is it that important to know or more important to get it evacuated from the body? you people are so far from my realm of understanding its like a foreign language i am trying to learn still do not understand this porphyria? thanks for letting me sit in on your conversations :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.453 sec, (1)