CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hey guys, I've finally found the antichrist!!

refreshed Views: 1,968
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,350,482

Re: Hey guys, I've finally found the antichrist!!

It kind of sounds like you are talking about fortune telling, not following bible prophecy. No one knows how God will answer prayer, any more than someone knows when Christ will return.

We wait to see the "signs of His coming". How are we to wait for these signs if the signs happened such a long time ago? There is nothing to "watch" if there are no signs along the way to follow. Scripture would not tell believers that we have spiritual eyes to see what is coming, if there are no spiritual markers set along the way to approximate how close the time is. We just won't know the day or the hour.

Even the unbelievers see something is happening...they are questioning what it's all about. Just like some start questioning at their deathbed whether God exists and even come to belief in Christ at the last minute, God may very well use this countdown to bring in the fence-sitters.

People like me who believe that there are more prophecies to come to light, know that these videos/books written are just people applying scripture to fit the season. It does not mean it's the whole picture of what is going on now or in the future. Are there some people misleading completely...yes, especially if they are claiming a day or hour. But prayerfully speculating the timing of spiritual guideposts they see along the way are not biblically wrong to do.

My belief is if I wasn't watching, I perhaps would fall asleep and probably stop praying if I was just waiting for Jesus to return and nothing else. For even in the days of Noah, the people were warned of the rains coming, but continued eating, drinking and giving in marriage, going about normal life without watching and preparing. Total lack of concern about what was foretold to happen. That is how I see your stand on this issue will lead people, even though it's your right to believe it if you wish.

However, you are correct...only time will tell, but maybe not in our lifetime.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.547 sec, (1)