CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hey guys, I've finally found the antichrist!!

loquat1 Views: 1,794
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,350,634

Re: Hey guys, I've finally found the antichrist!!

Really? A futurist who doesn't believe in a millennial reign following the second advent? Well knock me down with a feather. I've never met such a creature, & didn't even know such existed. No, I don't rely on my 'christian books writers' to tell me these things. My primary source is the Bible itself, especially as interpreted by Jesus and the apostles. My secondary sources are dozens of books on the subject, several magazine subscriptions, and countless pamphlets, booklets, etc representing every shade and school of eschatological beilef you have ever heard of, and quite possibly even a few that you haven't. 

So yes, guilty as charged your honour. I have indeed made certain assumptions - perfectly reasonable ones I thought bearing in mind your advocacy of futurism in earlier posts. Those assumptions are also based on books written by futurists, not preterists or 'amillennialists'. And no, I won't be ditching them anytime soon, much as I would love to. They are too useful as reference tools to consign them to the garbage can just yet.

But instead of taking offence so easily, why not enlighten me and tell me what you believe happens following the second advent? If I then see that I have unfairly represented your views, I'll be more than happy to offer you my apologies and beg your forgiveness.

I can also take a hint. There are few subjects more calculated to generate heat among Christians than the end-time debate. If you'd rather call time on this exchange, I'll be more than happy to oblige you there as well. The choice is yours - time, or time-line? 

Either way, hope you still manage to enjoy the rest of your w/end sis.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.152 sec, (1)