CureZone   Log On   Join
Hey guys, I've finally found the antichrist!!

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Energy Awareness Course
Use CureZone kode to get a free session!

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

loquat1 Views: 2,252
Published: 7 y

[The original YTube vid. has been taken down, along with my comment below it. Hmm.........I hafta wonder why? But no matter. At least there is a record of my comment here, and I'm now very glad that I posted it on another site for what I hope will be to the benefit of posterity. But regardless, there are many other such vids on YT that run along similar lines. The substitute link that follows is one of many, but if you are remotely curious, a simple search on YT will call up many more examples of this kind of sensationalistic drivel. Unfortunately, I can't recall Mark's surname, so I was unable to search for vids produced specifically by him. In the meantime, the link that follows will have to serve as a worthy substitute - at least until its author decides that it too must be taken down for reasons better known to himself. Ultimately, all such baseless speculation has a sell-by date which ensures its eventual demise. At least, until the next candidate for the office appears on the scene. It was always thus, and so it will continue to be until the very end. And yes, the comment below is as germane to this vid. as it was to the original].

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cC54pbgpvfA&lc=z22mc1paiozpsnjbx04t1aokgnonhrc2vcjue5t3yjyerk0h00410.1533945641385804

Then again, maybe not:

Yet another antichrist ID, after how many previous failures by others following the same flawed hermeneutics? OK Mark, please tell me this. What is the last possible year by which his true nature must be plainly revealed for all to see? Presumably, you would want him to go all beelzebubby on us before arthritis sets into those youthful joints of his, right? And when that year comes and goes without so much as a horn or tail in sight, or even a whiff of sulphur, what excuses will you give then for yet another failed ID, and who will you latch onto next as your chosen candidate for the role? Harry's future (as yet unborn) son perhaps? After all, the law of succession assures you an endless supply of possible candidates, does it not?

I assume you're familiar with the work of Tim Cohen, who identifies Harry's brother (William) as the candidate for that role with equal certainty, after first choosing papa Charles for the 'honour' (The Antichrist and a Cup of Tea)? Or David Montaigne, who pins it on Barrack Obama? The list goes on, and YouTube is awash with such identifications, false 'revelations', predictions, date setters, 'prophecies', etc etc. When will you (and others like you) learn that such ventures in prophecy-mongering are always doomed to fail because they are all based on a fundamentally flawed system of prophetic interpretation? Authors like Philip Mauro, Arthur Carver, Charles Alexander, Jay Adams, William Cox, Anthony Hoekema, Wm Hendriksen, Dean Davis, Kim Riddlebarger and Jonathan Menn (among many others) have all shown in their writings that such speculation as you have engaged in here is unprofitable, baseless, borderline obsessional, and ultimately doomed to fail.

I know you will reject all this out of hand now, but when your Antichrist/Harry ID fails, as it inevitably must, I hope you will remember this post, and come back here to continue the dialogue. You might then be a little more willing to concede, despite the astronomical odds you now cite in your favour, that maybe, just maybe, you were barking up the wrong tree.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)