CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hey guys, I've finally found the antichrist!!

loquat1 Views: 1,769
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,351,099

Re: Hey guys, I've finally found the antichrist!!

If it were secure, maybe, but bitcoin has been hacked twice now, with hundreds of $millions in value stolen to date, and the losses spread across all the account holders. No, I don't see it becoming a universally adopted means of exchange for every trxn, not even in 50 years time. For a start, the elites controlling the banking system will never allow it.

They have almost limitless resources to sabotage it, and it wouldn't surprise me if they were behind the hacks. As a 'conspiracy', that's infintely more plausible than your scenario of 'the antichrist's currency'. Revelation explicitly tells us that the number 666 is the number of a man, not an exchange rate against a currency, which constantly fluctuates anyway, and is currently a little under $900. 

But since you're only looking for a little conspiracy fun, I have to assume your tongue was firmly planted in your cheek while you were posting. 

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.223 sec, (1)