CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hey guys, I've finally found the antichrist!!

vektek Views: 1,843
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,350,676

Re: Hey guys, I've finally found the antichrist!!

Thanks Loquat for that info.

I have not been convinced by the explanations of Revelation 20 from the partial preterists I have read from so far, but I have not read from those you linked to, so maybe they have a better explanation.

I also lean toward Revelation being written between 90-100 AD based on the evidence I've seen, and I just wonder why one of the partial preterist websites I was reading from said the partial preterist view would not hold up with a later dating past 70 AD. Maybe I misunderstood what they were saying but I also thought much of the prophecies in Revelation are thought to also be fulfilled with the destruction of Jerusalem in 70 AD according to partial preterists and so that would mean that John would have had to have written Revelation before 70 AD.

But I admit I'm still not educated enough to be talking about this yet. Just those two questions I asked you had me pretty stumped with the preterist view very early into my study of it and they've been bugging me ever since.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)