CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hey guys, I've finally found the antichrist!!

loquat1 Views: 2,167
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,350,476

Re: Hey guys, I've finally found the antichrist!!

@ refreshed - You make some good points, but please let me assure you that I have absolutely no problem with people believing as they wish. I simply point out, for those who have ears to hear and are willing to examine the evidence for themselves, that they are just plain wrong. You overlook the fact that many of these identifications with antichrist have been linked to actual dates that have either already past, or are about to pass.

If you are now telling me that these have been delayed because of the power of prayer, then why was that not also foreseen, and date-adjusted accordingly? What exactly was the point of the date-setting in the first place if the fulfilment is a moving feast? I'm more than happy to 'wait and see', as you suggest, even though I believe I already know the outcome of such 'predictions'. But by the same token, I would also ask you to bear in mind the potential damage to the credibility of the Gospel in general, and Biblical prophecy in particular, that such predictions can inflict every time they fail. You cannot continue to cry wolf ad nauseum and ad infinitum without eventually paying a price.

So let me conclude by putting this direct question to you. How many more failed antichrist ID's/predictions are you prepared to give any credence before you finally admit that they are utterly futile, baseless, and little more than a distraction to good Christian stewardship & conduct? For example, any chance you might call time on this perennial fiasco if Harry fails to decalre war on God's people in the next, what.........10 years?...........20 years? After all, this guy Mark has confidently identified him with antichrist with a degree of mathematical certainty that puts all other ID's in the shade.

If this prediction also fails, can there ever again be another antichrist ID that carries a greater degree of certainty than this one?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.277 sec, (1)