CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hey guys, I've finally found the antichrist!!

vektek Views: 1,919
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,350,906

Re: Hey guys, I've finally found the antichrist!!

Yes, I saw the second link. I will read it next.

Well a lot of great points were made in that first article that would be hard for me to refute and frankly, his explanation is what I've always believed even though I'd never really studied eschatology specifically before. But that view fits with the rest of my theology. I've always thought (well soon after becoming a Christian) that I had a pretty good understanding of Romans 9 on, even getting in Romans 11, but then the part about the fullness of the Gentiles coming in, well I guess recently I started to question my understanding of that part and wondered if I had understood it wrong all this time. But Alexander explains it in the way I've always understood it so that kind of makes me feel better. Not saying that seals the deal of it being right, but at least I'm not alone in understanding it that way. :)

I still have lots of questions though. I still have lots of studying to do.
Admittedly it bothers me a lot that many pastors, theologians, lay people, etc. that are committed to serious biblical studies, that also have very similar theology in most other ways, end up coming to totally different conclusions with the study of eschatology.

I'm glad you clarified in your last post about Ian Murphy and Peter Toon, etc. being Finalists because to me the article by Alexander didn't make that part clear at all. Or maybe I didn't read close enough to get that. I would have guessed Murphy and Toon were Premills based on what Alexander said in his article. But it makes sense because I know other Finalists that believe in a future mass conversion of Jews and they too believe it would in no way be separate from the church. And if I believed in a future mass conversion of the Jews, that's how I would believe it. How could salvation be any other way but through the only way Jesus Christ has provided us which puts us all into one body, one Spirit, one church! I've never understood how anyone that understands the gospel could believe contrary to that.

Well I will get to the other article when I get a chance. Thanks!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.453 sec, (2)