CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: No candida but white coated tongue?? Any advice

Views: 20,970
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 1,680,072

Re: No candida but white coated tongue?? Any advice

09/26/2016

OK, so you two are like the only people I can find with my same exact problem.

I've had a slightly white tongue for a while now and severe stomach problems. I noticed my stomach problems went away when I started eating more salt ... especially salt with iodine! Then I also heard about HCL with Pepsin and that seemed to work better, but sometimes maybe I used too much or too little and things got better so I stopped using it. My stomach has been a wreck ever since I had food poisoning 4.5 years ago.

Anyway, last month I got Zika. I live in the Caribbean. And it was pretty bad and my immune system was working overtime. I ended up in the ER, but was fine after having the IV drip for a couple hours. But a couple days after that, I DID get thrush. And it was awful .. I think it was thrush, the doctor really never even looked in my mouth, just called in a prescription and I took some lozenges and some prescription pills for thrush, I forget what now. Anyway, I thought it was thrush but it really did not scrape off, but skin was coming off of my gums and insides of my cheeks. I don't know what it was! Sorry for the visual.

Anyway, fast forward and here I am a month later still with a white tongue, coming and going, but not as bad as it was. But in my case, I DO have problems with my stomach and digestive system. I thought they were related, but maybe not for some people. I do respond well to probiotics and enzymes and have been trying to find the best ones.

The gastroenterologist told me that it could very well be a bug still inside me that the tests don't pick up on and I may have to live with "irritable bowel syndrome". And he said that maybe in 20 years they will have found the strain to kill this bug or the test to know exactly which bug it is, but right now they don't.

Back to the salt/iodine problem .. Ever since Zika, now my legs start to feel weak and numb and I have to eat salt right away or drink some salt water. And then it goes away. My body is so super sensitive. It's crazy. I also cannot eat gluten or at least a bunch of wheat at one time. I can eat multi-grain bread and it doesn't seem to bother me but I had 3 pieces of awesome gooey pizza the other night and thought my stomach might explode the next day. Plus ... I started wheezing right after I ate the pizza. And I don't have asthma, but I do have an inhaler that I had to use. I use the inhaler maybe once every 3 or 4 months.

In addition, I am an otherwise very healthy active female. I do a rigorous yoga program and am always walking or hiking or swimming. It sucks that I am always sick and now I have a white tongue!!

Let's keep each other posted. I have no idea when your posts were written.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (2)