CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: went to see accupuncturist today who is also a TCM practitioner..she says dampness and recommended

Wawaweewa25 Views: 103,317
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,681,547

Re: went to see accupuncturist today who is also a TCM practitioner..she says dampness and recommended

Interesting news. I'll be interested to see what happens with your results.

Its hard to say for me whether its eating too much meat, dampness as cm says or a pathogen of some sort creating weakened immunity. Again I'll say I feel absolutely great, aside from a little bit of fatigue after meals some times. Overall energy is good, mood is good, in great health, eating completely organic, sleeping on time and rising early.

Since I've been doing the mouth wash and rinsing my mouth after meals my tongue coating has improved tremendously. However, I'm sure if I stop the mouth wash it will probably return. Although I didn't use the tongue cleaner today, just the wash and it looks pretty good.

Will keep you posted.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.230 sec, (1)