CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: No candida but white coated tongue?? Any advice

Wawaweewa25 Views: 103,921
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,679,901

Re: No candida but white coated tongue?? Any advice

Hi Jhan,

Thanks for replying, great to hear from you and I always value your advice. I really would be surprised if its my bowels, I did a anti-candida diet for 120 days straight, did P&B shakes for nearly two months and have very healthy bowel movements. I also eat plenty of fiber (flax seeds, broccoli) and am very very regular as I had mentioned.

However who knows, it could be the case, I'm all ears to every possibility.

Things that are making sense to me:

a) dysbiosis: in which case these bad guys are literally dropping their kids off on my tongue and my good guys aren't strong enough to clean up their mess.

b) low stomach acid: I have not done much research on this, I don't even know the symptoms of it or if there is any that are noticeable.

c) Liver: many other people have mentioned the white tongue could be a sign of a sluggish organ.

d) intestinal putrefaction: just started looking into this today.

My current diet is very high animal protein: I eat lots of meat, eggs, chicken and fish. I pretty much avoid dairy except for a organic whey protein shake a few times a week.

I'll keep searching, more advice is welcome.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)